Designing T-Shirts is what we do best, so we are excited to share this fun opportunity for Kappa Sigma Fraternity brothers to try their hand at it as well!
Kappa Sigma is hosting a T-shirt design contest for their upcoming 73rd Biennial Grand Conclave, a conference for the fraternity’s policymaking body that is composed of delegates from every Kappa Sigma undergraduate chapter. The first Grand Conclave was held in 1876 in Baltimore, Maryland, where a new constitution was adopted along with provision for a seal, traveling card and form of charter.
This year’s Grand Conclave will be held in Nashville, Tennessee on July 21-26 and promises to be “a celebration like no other”. Kappa Sigma is offering a special chance for members to submit designs for the official T-shirt of Grand Conclave. If your design is chosen, you will win a Conclave registration package, including registration, tickets to all Conclave events, and hotel accommodations, plus two Conclave T-shirts featuring your winning design!
The entry deadline is June 9, so don’t wait to take advantage of this opportunity!
Here is how to enter:
Designs should include at least one of the following elements
- 73rd Biennial Grand Conclave
- The host city of Nashville, Tennessee, including cultural elements native to Nashville such as Music City USA and the Country Music Capital of the World
- The conclave theme and Kappa Sigma Slogan: “A Brotherhood Like No Other”
- Designs must be submitted in a commonly used graphic file format; winners will be contacted if design files are needed.
- Designs must be submitted with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Designs must be submitted by Midnight on the evening of Wednesday, June 9th, 2021, to email@example.com.