Grand Conclave is taking place in Music City and we couldn’t be more excited to take in all that Nashville has to offer! We know you are going to have a jam packed schedule, so we’ve put together the can’t-miss sites, places to eat, or instagram worthy photo spots in Music City.
- Experience the thrill of a live concert at Nashville’s premier country music stage, the world-renowned Grand Ole Opry. See new stars, superstars, and the legends of country music all in one evening.
- This is the best of Nashville in 90 minutes. See over 100 points of interest with a stop at Bicentennial Square/Farmers’ Market. Learn about the famous and popular Nashville sights as you travel with live onboard commentary. It is the perfect option to get the most out of your free time during conclave
- This is a Must See while in Nashville. You will get to explore the best of country music’s past and present with this Country Music Hall of Fame. Situated in the heart of downtown Nashville, this beautifully modern facility is known as the “Smithsonian of country music”. You won’t be sorry that you added this to your list of things to do while in Nashville!
- The stars on the Music City Walk of Fame, spanning genres and generations, honor those that make, create, record, perform, and present music to and for the world. The Music City Walk of Fame is uniquely Nashville and completely Music City
- Located in the heart of downtown Nashville, The Johnny Cash Museum is dedicated to the life and music career of the late Man in Black.
Places to Eat:
Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Hot Chicken is all Nashville locals talk about! We did our research and found that Hattie B’s is the best place according to Food Network to get your hands on infamous Hot Chicken. You can order your bird in five different heat levels, from Southern (no spice) to Shut the Cluck Up (not for the faint of heart). They also offer comforting Southern sides.
- Here is another place where you will have to come early or be prepared to stand in a line that goes all the way down the street. Biscuit Love started as a food truck and now has three storefront locations. Everything from breakfast to lunch is completely made from scratch. Be prepared to visit biscuit heaven.
- Carrying the torch for whole-hog barbecue is a dying art that Pat Martin aims to uphold through his barbecue restaurants in Nashville. With customized pits in each of his joints, Martin smokes whole hogs every day, serving up tangles of the sweet, smoky meat and charred bits by the platter.
- A coffee shop unlike any other, the Frothy Monkey opened its doors in 2004 on 12 South in Nashville and is now spreading throughout Tennessee. Come for a cup of morning joe and stay for dinner. The Frothy Monkey offers quite the menu ranging from breakfast and coffee to dinner and late night snacks.
Picture Spots:We Believe in Nashville Photo Spot (12 South)
- 12th South District may be one of my favorites. With plenty of places to eat and other murals in the area so keep your eye out. You can’t miss the perfect place to take a picture with your Kappa Sig Grand Conclave 2021 Flag Short Sleeve Tee.
- The perfect place to get a photo with your brothers with all of Nashville in the background. It is also the best place to take a picture in your Kappa Sig Grand Conclave Skyline Short Sleeve Tee.
- This is a full-scale replica of the original Parthenon in Athens. It's massive and not only a perfect spot for a walk and outdoor time, but it can make some really cool pictures
- This is a fun one for the play on words. It's an acoustic skyline which in the mural is half of a guitar, with the other half as a guitar. This fun spot would be perfect to have a picture in your Kappa Sig Grand Conclave Collage Short Sleeve Tee.
We are excited that Grand Conclave is taking place in Music City this year. No matter what you decide to do solo or with your brothers, we know that Grand Conclave is going to be an experience you won’t forget. We can’t wait to be a part of making lifelong memories and helping you commemorate this year's Grand Conclave! If you haven't yet registered for the 73rd Biennial Grand Conclave make sure to do it here and then get some new Kappa Sig gear before you head to Nashville!